Friday 4 October 2013

Introduction

Introduction 


Our GCSE course is to make a magazine 

  • starting

Before we started our course work we needed to come up with the idea of what magazine we will be designing. After we finished that we could move onto the other section of the work.

decisions! decisions!
The magazine that I chose to design was a film magazine and because of this we had to give reasons why we chose it, The reason why I chose that type of magazine is because it is a very easy magazine to design however the content is very difficult on the positive side it is a popular magazine which attract many people to read it.

In my opinion I believe I chose the right magazine as there are many popular perspectives of this magazine which allows me to maximise the marks I can receive. however my opinion does not prove this theory so I would need to find another way to prove this hypothesis and their are many ways in which this can be done

My primary demographic that I am appealing to is males age 20-35 as they are people you would normally see with this type of magazine, moreover I would want this magazine to appeal to the mainstreamer as they are the people who are most likely to watch films  and they would be to watch it as they are normal and watching films are a normal thing to do. 

Its all about being mainstream.



No comments:

Post a Comment